Valentines Day is just right around the corner, and I decided to create a fun little list of date ideas that could be for you IF you decide to stay home due to Pandemic.. OR if you are looking for ideas to be able to get out either by yourself, friends, or your with your GF/BF to see what fun places Arizona has to offer for ANY of your day/night occasions this year?!
Date night ideas for Singles!?
1) ENJOY A SPA / Massage DATE
2) Go get a Manicure & Pedicure
3) Hang out with some friends
4) Have a girls night with your single friends
5) Make yourself a romantic dinner
6) Treat yourself by going shopping
7) Try something new that you haven’t done before
8) Go get your Tarot cards read
9) Create your own Valentines Day Photo shoot
10) Catch up on your favorite TV shows
11) Plan a Galentine’s Day weekend
GALETINE'S DAY IDEAS
Galentine’s Day has become a HUGELY celebrated day ever since the idea of it first originated from the popular TV show Parks and Recreation ! So with out further ado here are some ideas to take into consideration when planning your next Galentine’s Day event!
1) First thing is first select a LOCATION to host: Will you host it at your home, or restaraunt, etc.?
2) SEND INVITES, and decide DECOR, FOOD.
NOW FOR IDEAS:
1) You can NEVER go wrong with a Galentine Spa Day
2) Take a Hike
3) Wine Tasting
4) DIY Craft Day
5) Brunch DATE options:
- Breakfast Bitch
- Hash Kitchen
- The Duce
- ZUZU at Hotel Valley Ho
- The Canal Club at the Scott Hotel
Date Night ideas for
"Crazy in LOVE" !?
Whether you are looking to stay at house this year, or go out and try something new this post will have you covered.
1) Snakes and Lattes: This is a fun little cafe filled with thousands of games to play with your date. They also have pretty good cocktails!
2) Pinspiration: This place is more for the crafty couple.. Be prepared to get paint every where as you and your BF/GF will be able to create a Unique piece of art together.
3) Escape Rooms: These are always fun. No cell phones, just you and your date working together with problem solving, communication and more in order to escape and solve the chosen room.
- Escape the room AZ
- PaniQ Escape Room
- North Valley Escape room
Romantic Dinner Date Ideas in Phoenix for two!
1) Maple& Ash
2) Pizzeria Bianco
3) The Hidden House
4) Different Point of View
5) The Melting pot
6) Sorso Wine Room
7) The Farish House
8) Cafe Monarch