I have been on the Ketogenic diet for some time now, and I love the way it makes me feel. I have lost weight, and my skin has cleared up tremendously from always having troubled skin IE. Acne. But we can talk about that side of my lifestyle on another day and time. As for today, I wanted to share a simple and quick recipe that I came up with that taste AMAZING, and is easy to make. Since I enjoy living a lifestyle of the Ketogenic, I always try to come up with Ideas for recipes, and this is one of them! So,I hope you ENJOY!
5)vegetable oil or olive oil
6)your choice of cheese: Mozzarella, or triple cheese works nicely shredded
1) Place already prepared and cut asparagus into a oven safe baking pan to get ready to season.
2) Add olive oil or vegetable oil to the asparagus , and apply a generous amount
3)Add all the seasoning stated in the ingredients
4) Gentle mix all ingredients together with your hands
5) Place the meal in the oven for roughly 15-20mins
6) Pull out the oven, let cool, and ENJOY!