Are you struggling to find foods that work with your taste buds and / or your schedule while trying to accomplish or keep the ketosis state? Here is one of my FAST convinent meals that will keep you in KETOSIS. Servings: 4
WHAT YOU WILL NEED!?
1 bag of frozen cauliflower (I get mine in bulk from Costco)
1bag of frozen broccoli
1 large beef sausage
1 bag of mild cheddar cheese
Skillet / stir fry pan
Now that we have all the ingredients, lets get started!
1) Turn the stove on to (medium- high) and put pan on the stove to heat up while applying olive oil to the pan.
2) Then wait about 3-5 mins after placing the pan on the stove to heat up to add in the broccoli and cauliflower.
3) Let broccoli and cauliflower cook byself for roughly 5 mins
4) Then while broccoli and cauliflower are cooking, you can cut up the large sausage into 1 inch size.
5)Then once cutting sausage, add them to the broccoli and cauliflower.
6) While the vegetables and sausage are cooking add in all the seasonings and mix together.
7) Continue to stir until done
8) Lastly, top off the dish with mild cheddar cheese!
9)SERVE and ENJOY!